Monday, December 22, 2014

With A Head Cold and Fever

Yea, just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time that I am with a head cold and fever...

But I'll be alright with plenty of fluids and rest.

So this weekend had been rough on me because of family drama.

How many of you have family drama a lot? Mine is almost like every other week. If lucky, once a month.

Anyways, I will be watching for some news for these few days. I will be updating only when I feel up to it. But after Christmas, I will update a few blogs. Some will be long and some will be a list. So please do keep a watch of those.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.