Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Buying Sims 4 and Getting New Headphones

So, I bought Sims 4 while it was on sale. Yay! Can't wait to play it.

I still have Child of Light to play and complete (yes, I am slow but I keep holding that back some odd reason)

Also, I got some new headphones to play games with and maybe listen to music with. lol

Anyways, I received a message from my secret santa on reddit that my gift should be shipped soon. Not sure when because Friday is the last day!!! O_O

Alright, that's all for now. I will be updating more later. (Not sure if today tho)

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.