Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Saying Goodbye to 2014 and Hello 2015.

With these headphones on, I'm listening to music of 2014 that has made me think... I'm not gonna miss it. xD

But the good things for far... I'm ok. That's important than anything.

But before I officially say goodbye to 2014, I want to talk about what happened in brief moments.

From the beginning of the year, I had only wished for change. But nothing seemed to change... well, something did. If it weren't for all those things happening, maybe I wouldn't be whom I am today.

I want to keep writing for this blog more often. And hope that when tomorrow comes, I will bring in the new year with new ideas and new hopes.

What happened in 2014 that made me changed? Well... the first half wasn't so bad but it's the second half that made me go into a whirlwind. From August until October... Even until December.

August, my mom broke her foot. So I had to go with her back and forth to my grandma's to take care of her. September, we came home because of a fuss. Lucky I was able to celebrate two important dates during that time. ;) October, I dressed up as a dragon mistress and got lots of likes from my photo. Maybe I should wear dresses more often, yea? (Also had an attack of bugs but not gonna mention it because I am terrified of any bug out there) November, my mom is happy to hear that her foot has healed that fast. And my grandma began to get sicker for no reason at all. Thus making our Thanksgiving a dull moment. December, we actually did had a good time being with family. But all through the year, we did a lot of fussing and cussing... and we just are glad we made it to today. The final day of 2014.

And as I look forward to 2015, I know that I have to expect the downs as well as the ups of life.

Also, before I get on and end this post... hope you enjoy my new font on this page as well as more options on the right side.

I will continue to improve my blog for you guys. I will continue to do what I'm passionate about.

So thank you guys. I hope you all few continue to read my blog and keep yourself entertained.

And thank you, Rai for being the best friend that I always wanted. :3 Here's to more years of our friendship >_> This would be where I let you have a sip of beer... xD But you can have all the wine you want. :P

Also, here's a Happy New Year's to everybody whom reads this blog.

Good fortune to me. And to you guys as well. Cheers!

So... my next post will be at midnight. So... until then.

With love,

BDK

PS: I want a special "BDK" to be mine when I sign off... so... any ideas? :3


2 comments:

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.