Monday, December 1, 2014

Shopping For Christmas...

First off, I am doing the Secret Santa on Reddit. So far... I got a random person who said that anything goes xD

So... if they don't reply to my message by Wednesday... I'm getting a random box of stuff. xD

Anyways, I have been busy Saturday, and today (Sunday was a break at least)

But I still yet to find anything for myself. xD

Well, I got money to spend everywhere so I still kind of want to get my best friend something for Christmas... hopefully by this week. :D

Alright, that's all for now...

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.