Friday, December 19, 2014

Completed Child of Light! (Took A Break But Finally Beat It Though)

Alright, this is something that I know you guys have been waiting for... the review of Child of Light. I might also do a small review on an anime that I just completed 7 days ago. I will explain after I do the review for Child of Light.

How should I start on a game that is just beautiful to pass up when it came on sale for just 5.99 on Steam? I bought it and I loved it!

I haven't played RPGs in a long time. But Child of Light is not anything like any normal RPG... the story was wonderful. The art is beautiful. And I just want to be in the game~

So let's start with the story... A little girl named Aurora lived with her dad all alone. With her mother gone. So her dad raised her up alone. Together they lived happy but her dad felt alone and married to another woman. One night, Aurora went to sleep but to no avail, she never woke up again. Her dear dad weep in sorrow and refused to eat or anything. Aurora then woke up in another world which she finds out called Lemuria. She learns of the terrible fate that Lemuria is in but all she wanted was to go home. Then slowly, she began to learn whom she was thanks to help from a firefly and many others. She became the light that they needed to destroy the dark.

Yea, that's just the basic of the story. As for what happens, I will not tell you. Just that the whole game started beautiful and ended beautiful.

The graphics is not your average type because it's simple and look like a painting coming to life for me.

The soundtrack is just beautiful. I love the piano so it made me enjoy the game more. Even during the battles, I was just singing along with the choir. xD

The battle system is slow but worth it. You have the help of the firefly in many cases. Even on and off battles, that bug will help you.

There are some cons for feeling rushed in the story (I don't care!) and the battle system could been more fun (seems unfair to have 2 vs 3). And you can't play the game unless you have access to Uplay which a lot of people were complaining about... Seriously guys... there's a thing called offline mode? Anyways... enough of that.

The game for me made me wish there was a sequel really bad. I will look into that later but for now... my rating of the game is 4.5 of 5. I do recommend RPG lovers to play this game. I played for the story but it has more than that for RPG fans.

So that's my review for Child of Light.

Now my short review of Akame ga Kill...

I really loved the ending of an anime that felt like it dragged on. But when some parts came by, it made me cry. I just know that a lot of people were surprise by the ending of the anime. So... I do recommend it if you like action and sad moments.

Anyways... that's all for the reviews.

Also, some news... I will be busy for Christmas week... so don't be expecting posts every single day. I will post after Christmas and most likely be moments of 2014 and my list of things to do for 2015. So keep an eye on those!

Also, my secret santa on reddit has finally sent my gift. So I'll be expecting that soon!

So for now... that's all.

Hope to post more soon. I will also be posting my opinion on Sword Art Online 2 for you guys.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.