Monday, December 15, 2014

Am I Too Tired?

Well, I'm more anemic than tired but I can't stand it sometimes.

I get headaches, dizziness, and just plain tired when I get this way.

Anyways, I eat normal just have lack of iron but I cannot take iron supplements without them hurting my stomach. So I just deal with it.

I know I can't but I really want to get over these few days and hope to get over this spell.

Hopefully soon.

Anyways, I'm going to watch some shows and then get to bed soon.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.