Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year's In A Few Days!

This is a short New Year's Resolution for me because most times... I make a list and something bad happens... So this time I just wish that 2015 would not be a bad year. That's just it. But that doesn't mean anything bad will happen because life happens alright? But I made a list of wishes instead.

This is the resolution list:

1. Read more (I had a bad year in 2014 so I didn't get a chance to do much reading)
2. Hopefully save more money. (I did had money but again, problems always seem to raise)
3. Travel at least somewhere new.
4. Get a job into something.
5. Make more videos.
6. Hope for a better year.


Now for the wishes:

1. Hope nothing bad happens to me.
2. Move out.
3. Travel to Indonesia or Japan.

But that's just a random list for now. I do not really wish for anything more but a better year. 2014 literally has been hell for most of us, especially me.

Anyways, that's all for now.

More lists to come because I am going to talk about other things when I get the idea.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.