Saturday, December 27, 2014

Back From Grandma's Early!

So.... I should start from day 1, right?

Day 1: I left on that Wednesday to go help out with the cooking. We got everything done a bit too early. (Btw... just learned that my aunt decided to pour Dr. Pepper on the ham... gross.) Anyways, I didn't eat the ham but oh, well. Went to bed early.

Day 2: Christmas Day was actually fun. I hate the turkey and some stuffing and rolls. Enjoyed having my family there... well, what family were there while the others had their own emergencies. So that can't be helped. That night, I ended up with a tummy ache... booooo...

Day 3: Yesterday. I was sick all day because I ate too much turkey. And all the cookies were gone. O_O What? Where was my cookies? XD But I really wanted to come home yesterday so I stayed that night, hoping that I get to come home early.

Then today. My mom woke me up early saying we were going home early so I was actually happy.

The thing is, there are things that I don't want to deal with especially if we did stayed longer. So, it's a long story. But the other thing is, we kept out of it as much as possible.

Anyways, I came back home early and got everything put up. And waited for my best friend to come on. We both played awesome games (Mostly a game that was cheap and it was funny and awesome xD)

But I will be writing my blog for the next few days. And hopefully promise a better blog for 2015!

This blog took a while to get started because I was really tired after my friend went to sleep. Didn't sleep but I did get some rest.

Anyways, that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.