Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Roar of Thunder.

So, today has been a raining day. Well, kind of... but then when night came, the storms came.

Anyways, I haven't watched any of the anime... oops... but no worries, I will try to catch up soon. But I do need to take a small break and apply for jobs online... so that would take at least 2 hours because I am slow about it xD

Alright, I got things to do for tomorrow so I might get to bed early... not sure yet.

Also, does anybody know how to control binge eating habits? Seriously... I want healthy snacks! So if you have any idea what type of snacks to get before this coming weekend... let me know. I just want to change my way of eating by avoiding binge eating... (especially after my monthly cycle is ending... it always makes me want to eat more a few days after it... ugh...)

Alright... that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.