Sunday, April 12, 2015

Awesome Being Out Today.

So, I went to Hastings and wanted all the books... xD

I actually wanna make a list on Goodreads so I can keep up with the books that I want and books that I want to read... (Big differeence because some books aren't worth buying but worth reading).

Anyways, busy busy week... Monday, which is tomorrow, I am going to the eye doctor to a proper eye exam. I want them to do a full exam to make sure my eye sight is not any worse than the guy at Walmart says they were x.x

Tuesday, I am planning to give all the dogs a bath. They are starting to smell o.o

Wednesday, clean my room and put my shoes where I can reach them. Put all the boots up. If I have time, look through all my books. Gonna sale them on Amazon (but I think they use the credit system... if anybody knows, let me know!)

Thursday, clean the shelves in my dad's room where my other books are. That includes where my personal stuff too because... dust. x.x Dust everywhere man. Oh... also getting rid of all the broken dragons and wizards which took their home in my dad's room... Long story short... blame the cats.

Friday, rest xD

So I wanna try to be busy all week. I wanna try to do a vlog at some point... because... I think we need that. And instead of uploading automatically on my phone, I'm gonna try to upload them onto the computer first. Try.

Anyways, that's all for now.

Oh... what I did bought was a coloring book. Don't ask me.

That's all for real.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.