Thursday, April 30, 2015

Saying Goodbye to April... And Maybe To Weird Weather!

So as we say goodbye to April and to the weird weather it has brought us... we begin to noticed if time is fast or not.

Anyways, I've slept better last night. Thankfully... but I might have a cough to deal with every once a while now... so... I'll be fine!

And learning that a disappointment might come this weekend but I don't care. I will find a way to say blah and find something awesome to do for my birthday weekend and week!

As tomorrow comes, I might be a little busy... so keep an eye out for shorter posts... But lucky, it's only later in the days.

And... my dad is going to mow again on Saturday... another disappointment... but we are going to Lexington on Monday anyways... maybe I can talk him into taking me somewhere...

Doubt it... lately my dad is been in a bad mood. I mean... if he doesn't want to do anything for my mom... at least get me a car and learn me to drive!

So much disappointment... but can't let me down. Not yet!

I got new glasses... and gonna get them adjusted on Saturday...

So much to do! *runs in circles*

But I will have fun with my bestie, hopefully. :) That... is a wonderful memory.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.