Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pray For Nepal

Over the weekend, a deadly earthquake impacted Nepal. Right now, they need all the prayers and help. So if you can donate, please do so. If you want to volunteer, please do so.

I know it's a small country between China and India with Mount Everest right there. But this country is a special country. So, keep praying for them. Many have lost their love ones, friends, and much much more.

So, let's stand together and show them that we care.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.