Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More Medicine!

So, thankfully, I am not that bad sick but I do still have to take more medicine. Hopefully, sooner or later, I will get over whatever the heck I have. x.x

A week until my birthday comes. So... what's it like turning 29? Well... to be honest, I don't really pay attention to it anymore. I just want to feel better and find a way to get a job and get the heck out of here.

Before you go and say that I am going to repeat again... I don't think so.

So for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.