Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blah... Cough Go Away Already...

It's been a week since I got sick. No fever now but now a cough and a stuffed nose are here to stay. Blah. So annoying.

I am seriously not happy either because I keep having a lot of drama in my family once again... I am tired of hearing all the complaints, you know? After a while... it gets to me. Whether I'm sick or not, it's not something that I don't really want to keep hearing every single day.

I am happy to be alone though... so... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.