Monday, April 13, 2015

Sick (Blah!) And Eyes Are Better (Yay!)

Today, I woke up sickly... and still sick right now. I guess I have to work on getting better soon.

Anyways, I went to the eye doctor for an eye exam... and he said that my eyes are getting better. He said that my astigmatism has stopped doing whatever the heck it was doing. So... hopefully, my eye gets better over the years.

Alright, so... I wanna get this blog posted... oh... the anime list... right... almost forgot xD

Here it is:

  • Sound! Euphonium
  • Wish Upon the Pleiades
  • Rin-Ne
  • Mikagura School Suite
  • My -Love- Story!!
  • Triage X
  • Etotama (it's cute!!!)
  • Punch Line
  • Blood Blockade Battlefront
  • Yamanda-kun and the seven witches (xDD Watch it and laugh)
  • The Labyrinth of Grisaia (wanna say this is an OAV or short movie but we'll see because of...)
  • The Eden of Grisaia
So that's the list like I promised. The anime that are out are interesting and one last anime that I am really looking forward to is Digimon Tri. So... keep an eye out guys! Alright...

Since I am sick today, I wanna take a rest from anime watching... Will continue tomorrow.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.