Monday, April 6, 2015

Anime List Part 1 for 2015 Spring Anime!

Hey... I got a list. I'm still watching new anime but I updated part 1 of my own list (these are based on what I like... if you have something else, that's you.)

So here's the list.
  • I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying 2
  • Nisekoi 2
  • Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon? (It has the same voice as Kirito xD)
  • Re-Kan!
  • Food Wars!
  • Seraph of the End
  • Plastic Memories
  • Gunslinger Stratos
  • Show By Rock!! (might I add that this anime is super cute!)
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan
  • Ultimate Otaku Teacher

So that's all for part 1. Part 2 will be updated in a week or so... might be longer... so be sure to remind me.

For now that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.