Saturday, April 4, 2015

Anime Watching!

Yep, after a long busy day, I finally get to watch new anime and already... the anime that I am going to watch more often has the voice from another anime... and it's on here. So familiar! But the anime is good tho.

It's called "Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a Dungeon?" or DanMachi for short. xD

Anyways, what I do today? Well, mostly went to the store to get food and food and more food.... all healthy food this time. I'm trying to stay away from a load of sugar and fat... hopefully.

So... I'll continue to anime watching and hope that Digimon Tri comes out SOON! \O/

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.