Thursday, April 9, 2015

Be Safe During These Spring Storms!

Since it's a late season for spring storms, we still gotta watch the skies here and there. Tornadoes are no laughing matter because they can be dangerous. I live in a mobile home so you can tell how I fear these things. Because mobile homes can be lifted up like a toy and flipped and more. Another reason why I don't like living in mobile homes.

Anyways, while it's calm here, there are storms coming in past midnight here. I might be up at 11:50 but I doubt I'll be waiting for any storms. And I sure hope there's not any tornado warnings or watches for tonight because night tornadoes are even deadlier.

So... right now, we do need prayers for those whom are affected by a tornado yesterday and today. And the bad part, there's more to come.

Alright, that's all for now. Hope you all stay safe out there!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.