Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Too Much... To Think... To Do... WTF.

So, I went to the doctor finally about my right hip. He does seem to think there's something wrong around the area that my hip hurts at. Hopefully, nothing is seriously wrong and will be waiting for the xray results on Thursday.

Then after we came home, my dog got out... after I told my mom to watch behind her feet. Does she listen? Nope. But my dog didn't stay in for long so... hopefully she didn't eat anything strange.

But then my webcam hates recording during recording a game... so no video but audio on my let's play video. Then the video sound sucked but my audio of my voice doesn't... great... must fix that tomorrow xD

There will be a video on tonight. Because I know it takes forever to upload everything for me xD

Hopefully, it will upload. *pets YouTube* you better be good.

Anyways, it's uploading now... just as I type this.

So... I will share the video on twitter and Facebook so go there and watch when you see the pop up!

Anyways, had a long bad day... because the stove caught on fire and made a lot of smoke... my life!

Alright, that's all... wanna eat and watch a stream while YouTube uploads that video!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.