Sunday, July 5, 2015

Some updates.

Alright, it's time for some new updates for you guys...

Tomorrow, I will be making a first list of summer 2015 anime for you guys to know what I am watching now.

Also, I am gonna start making videos tomorrow too. So... I am gonna try to manage my time with stuff to do.

This blog will be updated twice daily unless I am not feeling good or busy with something. Like today, I was gone to see my grandma.

Child of Light play-through with commentary will start tomorrow. I will not be sure what else will happen yet...

Also, please know that there will be days that I might not have a video during these game plays...

I am going to reading too. I got 6 months to go for my goal to be completed...

I would like to say one thing... I haven't been slacking like I was last year... so that's good news.

I will be managing my time daily for a while because I want to be able to have time to watch twitch too.

Each day, I will be trying to earn a little money for paypal. How? Surveys, clickworker, typing, etc. That would go for a hour.

I will only play a game play video for up to 30 minutes. I would go for a hour but that might get boring since I am not leaving any game play out!

I will be doing other things too... but there will be distractions... so, I must include those too xD

Anyways, for now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Let's hope... that I get things done. I will set my awaking time to taking the dogs out, giving my dog, Susie, her eye drops, etc.

Also... need to update on her gofundme page. More details on Twitter only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.