Monday, July 20, 2015

A Decision To Be Made

So, I had made a decision to stop making Child of Light recordings until further notices.

Next week is suppose to be interesting long day because Windows 10 comes out! Yay.

I will finally say goodbye to Internet Explorer xD (I hate it no matter what.)

And I welcome to see what is new and stuff.

Also, I made an update video for YouTube... hopefully... it'll be interesting to watch.

And my dog is smelling my foot. <_< *stare* geeeeeeeeeeee

Anyways, sorry for that random moment... I am a little heartbroken to stop recording Child of Light. Since beating it, I really wanted to do a recording for others to see. Ah, well.

So, here's my video: https://youtu.be/58Bk5wsyAyU

Alright, I'm gonna go now... hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me. Today is just a Monday type of day... oh, wait... it is Monday... >.<

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.