Monday, July 6, 2015

Ohhhh... Part 1 List! Also, Another Update.

Over the weekend, there has been a lot of anime coming out... so I will make the list for today. And then complete the list after this week!

Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying these new anime too.

Summer 2015

  • Aoharu X Machinegun
  • Gate
  • Ranpo Kitan
  • Charotte
  • My Wife is the Student Council President
  • Rokka - Braves of the Six Flowers -
  • Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist
  • Gansta
  • Working !!! (Working season 3)
  • Snow White with the Red Hair
  • Actually I am
So that's the list for part 1.

I will be watching only 5 series from last season as a continuation.

Also, another update, my dad is off this week so I will not be making many videos like I thought I was.

When things change, so does my schedule. Sorry about that guys.

However, when I am not interrupted or watching new anime (mostly episode 1), I will make a video. So keep an eye on my YouTube, ok?

So that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.