Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Don't Judge The Book By It's Cover

Time to time, people always judge you. I don't mind if you do but here's the thing... I don't judge others at all.

I was raised up with a strict family and therefore my view about life does not reflect because of them.

I became more open minded because I was always alone a lot. I didn't had many friends so I hid in my own world.

So, I became who I am today. A person who does not judge others.

My mom had taught me to never be judgement to people who are different or have problems than us. As a person with disabilities, I get along with those who had disabilities. Then from there, my views of the world widens. I'm more acceptable to understating things.

Sitting here, thinking about after I left a stream to wait for myself to sleep... made me think that I am stuck in a world where hate will always be here. There's no point wishing on peace until you are able to do something about it yourself... even if it's just a little impact here or there.

So... here's the truths of me in this post... and I wish people to read this with an open mind.

1. I am agnostic. I still approve there is a God in a sense. Mostly because I do have family that are religious and I don't want to be rude to them. I see myself as this type of person because I still don't know what religion that suits me just yet. I am not very religious like most people think. They try to get me to be one, but I can't seem to accept it. Sorry. But because I am agnostic... doesn't mean I'm gonna throw it at people's faces all the time. I do tend to make a point that people should never use religion as a weapon. It's useless and would only cause more war and pain and hearts to be broken.

2. I have two problems to my body. I was born with a dislocated hip on my right side. And I have congestive hearing loss but the cause of it is unknown to me. But that does not matter because I'll keep listening to music and watch anime and more until the day I am deaf. I'm a dancer so I do wanna dance despite my hip is getting weaker each day that passes.

3. I am surrounded with family that has disabilities. Mostly my brother and his son as well as my mom. My brother and his son both have neurofibromatosis and scoliosis (which I have a little of). Neurofibromatosis is a nerve disease where bumps grows throughout the body. And scoliosis is a curved back. My mom has asthma, COPD, and many other health problems. Asthma is something that many are confused about because they keep thinking there's a cure. But there is not. There is medicine to control asthma but there's never a cure (at least not yet).

4. I am straight. I like guys. But I totally support gays and lesbians and bis and transgenders. Although I am straight, I will not show up to a person who is gay or lesbian or bi or trans and hate them. In fact... LGBT are awesome people to get to know. Believe me, I know several people who are LGBT. So, they are awesome.

5. I never had a job in my life. It's not because I am lazy. It's because my family were that strict. There will come a day that I will need to get a job. I will be happy because I do want to get a job. And something to support my life in the future. I may be old but I'm trying my best to show that I am not weak and more.

6. I suffer from depression and never actually gotten any help for it. I do not want to hurt myself or others for being this way. I just really depressed and forget to eat sometimes. I once was so depressed that I quit wearing normal clothes and just wore PJs wherever I went. People judged me for wearing PJs but I made sure that if they did judged, that karma got them.

7. I had a hard life when it comes being a female. I'm sure some of you would know. I was sexual harassed a lot from other people that were not family. I made sure that I let people know this even though it's all in the past. I just wanted to make sure that I am honest with who I am. Because of those incidents in the past, I am a better person... I may still get sexual harass in the future to come... but I'm sure to keep fighting them to the point that life is better to me.

8. I am not afraid of what to say about anything. If I come up missing, you would know why xD

9. I do not drink or smoke or do drugs... I think that's most people keep deleting me because they see a jobless person as a way of someone who has a drug problem. I mean, really? Just because my last name is ruin doesn't mean I am that type of person. I will say from time to time... I do not do drugs or drink or smoke... In fact, I am a very kind person.

10. I am a huge nerd for anime and books. And maybe to a few movies and music xD I hold a secret shrine to all my anime. And my books are shown in some pictures that I take. Oh, and I love playing games! Almost forgot to put that xD

Anymore truths, I will continue to share as life continues for me. I am the most honest person there is. But I do want people to know... Never judge a book by it's cover. That is how I live right now.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.