Thursday, July 16, 2015

Awesome People!

So, today, my mood is a bit better. And I finally fixed the sound bgm on that game. Yay!

So, firstly, I want to thank my bestie for helping me with the program. I should record as soon as I finish this blog.

Yesterday, I couldn't record much because my mom kept interrupting me x.x

Anyways, hopefully, she will leave me alone enough to record once again.

Also... my page was shared. So... here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ElfWatchercom/122167364463339?fref=nf <--- go like Elfwatcher.com on their facebook. For they are awesome <3

Oh... after I get done recording Child of Light (yes, there might be too many 20 to 30 minute parts but it's all I can do because family -_-), I will be making vlogs. And might find another game to play.

There's a free game that I might play... but I get frustrated too easily xD

Oh... if anybody is interested... you are welcome to comment or email me @ faerieofspringbdk@gmail.com for any business purposes.

Feel free to share anything you see. Whether it's on twitter, facebook, or a website. And if you mention that you shared it, I will put your name personally here. I like to share your love to others.

I'm not looking to be famous or to be noticed. I'm looking for people to enjoy what I do.

And yes... I do call my fans, my faeries... because why not? You are my lovely faeries. <3

Anyways, I will do another blog later before I sleep.

It's time to go get ready to record.

Hopefully this time the bgm is fixed.... if it is, I will let you all know.

If you have a game that you wish for me try out, let me know. If you have a subscription box that you would like to open and review, let me know. If you have an anime or a faerie or anything for me to review, let me know.

And I'll be sure to mention you guys.

So... thanks for being my faeries. <3

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I might do another personal blog about who I am later... so if you have any questions, tweet me at @Alastabdk or email me at faerieofspringbdk@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.