Friday, July 24, 2015

I... Have... A... Sword... \O/

So after weeks of knowing about the sword in a person's car... I finally got it today. So excited. Good thing I did come over to grandma's after all.

So, this sword... is awesome. Pretty heavy and pretty decent. Not sharp but still... love it!

I have no idea what to call it yet but I'm sure that it'll come up eventually.

It kinda reminds of one of those magical swords from those RPGs that you can play... like from Skyrim or something like that.

So it's an awesome sword. Another one for my awesome sword and knife and dagger collection.

I don't know if many would know but I have a collection of knives and daggers and one lone sword... well two now.

I am weird when it comes to fantasy realm. Especially knights and such.

Anyways, I will go now and admire my sword from afar... since I have it sitting on the porch for now because I don't really want anybody tripping over it because it's long and heavy... >_>

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.