Sunday, July 12, 2015

Part 2 of Summer 2015 Anime

So, today has been a bad day for me of some sorts... kind of hurt my hip. But should be fine, hopefully.

So, I finally watch the other anime and I am amazed... so it will be the last to make it to my list.

I'm sure you guys are looking forward to part 2... so here it is:

  • Chaos Dragon
  • Castle Down Dandelion
  • Monster Musume
  • Overlord
  • Bikini Warriors
  • Himouto! Umaru-Chan
  • Sky Wizard Academy
  • Million Doll
  • Seiyu's Life
  • Danchigai
  • School-Live
  • GOD EATER <--- Go watch it! http://www.daisuki.net/anime/detail/GODEATER

And so this is the list. The last one is the one that I was waiting for... and so far I'll shall applaud for it.

Alright, while I'm dealing with my hurt hip, I will watch more anime now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.