Friday, July 3, 2015

Busy Friday!!!!!!!! x.x And Rainy Day.

So, as soon as I logged in to play Eden with my best friend... my dad goes "Let's go!" because my mom wouldn't hush about it raining and stuff. But I got some food stuffs...

Anyways, lots of things done and I'm happy because hint hint, got a gift... Not gonna say what it is because there's so many nosy people out there.

So, I went to Walmart and say shirts... >.< Like people are with makeup or games... I am addicted to graphic tops... bad me.

But I ended up putting the shirts back and able to save more money. Ding!

So, no fireworks tonight although it was originally a plan since I didn't like the idea of the fireworks to be on a Sunday... Especially since Saturday is July 4th.

Alright, time to go rest and watch netflix.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.