Thursday, July 16, 2015

Wait... I have... Wings?

I have wings! No... wait... I don't have wings... or do I? >_____>

Anyways, I think I can relax today... and find ways to earn a living... whether or not... I won't be rich just by writing alone... well, don't really want to rich but if I was... I would donate my money to those who need it.

Other things doesn't matter. It's just life and many animals matter to me. Homes to be built to those who need it. Diseases that need to be find cures to. Homeless shelters for both humans and animals should matter.

Just know... I am a very kind person.

Also, speaking of wings: This Faerie Con thing came to my mind... and I so want to go but no money... so ah, well.

Well, right now, I don't care about money.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.