Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy November!

Alright, it seems like last month was a horrible time for me. But after Halloween, I'm ok now.

Yesterday, I dressed up as a Dragon Mistress. ^^

Now today, we had our first snow but it went away about noon. I'm ok with that.

But I'm not ok with the cold weather just yet.

Ah, well.

Winter is here. So it's here to stay just a while longer. So here's to 5 months of bad weather!

So during this 5 months, I am going to do a lot of planning and doing a  lot of things to earn money... I am going to get myself a well deserved vacation. Providing that nothing else happens. And that... is just saying too much because almost always, something does happen.

Alright, time to end this blog post.

Oh and Happy November!

That's all for now~

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.