Friday, November 21, 2014

Open Your Heart... Open Your Eyes.

Just wondering what it would be like if everybody were more... freely to understand the world around them.

Come on, open your heart... open your eyes.

I guess fear is still the one thing that is controlling people these days... Either the fear of the word. Or the fear of being accepted. Or the fear of change. Yes... we are all afraid of something.

Last night, I woke up with a panic attack. It happened to me once before in life but this was a first in a long time. I really hope it's not a continuous thing.

Things are happening as we wake up and learning who we are.

So... for the new year, I will always introduce myself all over again. Also... add more details to my blog.

Lately, I have been lazy with such things... I'm sorry for that.

I don't like making promises a lot... but I'm seriously not gonna stop my blog any sudden reasons.

Unless I'm dead. Well... so much for trying to be infamous xD

Ah, well.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.