Saturday, November 22, 2014

A long bad day...

So today had been a bad day for my mom and me.

My mom went to the hospital in Berea and found out she had pancreatitis (help me spell it right). Basically, an inflamed pancreas. She has to take it easy today and hopefully get over it soon.

So it has been a long day...

Also, I may help my best friend advertise something that he is working on but only by his permission. Also, he needs some encouragement guys so please help him, thanks!

Anyways, hopefully today was the last bad day for this year ever... just... hopefully.

For now, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.