Sunday, November 16, 2014

Snow coming?

Well, that I do not know yet. Because weather is almost always changing and now they are giving less than 1 inches of snow here.

Ah, well.

Anyways, I am yet again dreading winter. But this is Kentucky so anything can happen.

I'm not sure about you guys... but I should keep complaining... for no reason at all xD

I got to go see Big Hero 6 with my brother this evening. And I am happy with the results. It made me happy.

I hope Disney keeps doing their job with new and updated movies.

Yay!

Alright, I should go now and check up on my best friend. His mom is sick and needs lots of prayers... so please pray for her recovery. Thanks guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.