Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ever Wonder...

Fist bump the sky.

Because you are wondering now.

And well...

Ever wonder what it would be like if your life was different.

I do all the time.

Today I learn that two country stars are gay. I'm glad that they opened up. More and more country stars are opening up and you know... that makes life awesome.

Life is full of joy and this world deserves to change. We should keep tradition but we should always accept others despite what we believe in.

Don't hate just because of who we love. What we believe. And who we are. What makes us, makes us beautiful.

We all love different things. We all have different opinions and yes, we are allow to voice them but show support no matter what. As long as those opinions are hateful, life is alright.

So... keep opening up on who you are. Show the world that life is beautiful.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.