Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Where Did You Go, Blog?

Well, the title is what I'm gonna call for today.

Alright, you know... it's getting closer to 2015 and I really hope that next year isn't so bad like this year.

Anyways, I'm alright. Just been stressed out as well as emotional.

Just too much has been going on. Too MUCH.

It has been 11 years since my grandfather passed away and 4 years since my aunt and my grandma (my dad's stepmom) passed away. And my grandma (my mom's mom) is badly depressed.

As the month of October goes away, we begin to wonder about a few things...

Life isn't fair. And it's not suppose to be.

But for me... I want to enjoy life just a bit longer.

And so... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.