Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Week!

Today is the 24th and soon it will be Thanksgiving...

I'm kind of hoping that I don't have to go to my grandma's until the night before or the day before. Simply because I wanna hang out with my best friend before I get busy with life.

And since I have no laptop, it gets boring real quick... My phone won't stay charged and it's hard to get the internet to work right there...

So yea, you can see that I want to wait until the night before so that I can go to my grandma's.

Anyways, as for my friend, he just told me that I don't have to ask him for permission xDDDD

So when he updates his program sometimes, I will post it to you guys.

Support him and yes, give him ideas if you can.

Anyways, I'll let you guys know if I have to do anything this week.

So... that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.