Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we ended up going to Cracker Barrel to eat.

Me and mom had the Thanksgiving platter while dad ate the breakfast meal xD

But it was a good day.

I like it that way, you know? No fussing, no screaming.

Anyways, there was a moment that I wanted to bug dad to take me to Walmart to see the black friday thing but then I stopped and was like... you know... let's wait until you go to Kroger. (My dad started going to Kroger at least once a year now... not going to tell you why or how.)

Hopefully next year, things would be better... but then again, we are not sure who will be around yet.

I'm just thankful for the now.

I'll be seeing my grandma again this weekend and hug her tight because people needs to learn that family is important.

Yes, I didn't get to spend time with my family today but I really kind of tired of hearing people fuss.

Next year... I might not be here in the US. So... thanks guys.

Alright, enough of that... I'm gonna try to get my Christmas Tree up soon... no, I won't put a picture up here unless you guys request it.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.