Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Countdown... too early?

Just wondering if it's too early for a countdown or what?

Anyways, the more I think about it, the more I might just go ahead with it... I wanna get a new camera that does better videos... also, I want to change the scene around me instead of doing it all on my PC... so yea... a camera would be nice to have to carry around when I need it.

But what do I have a plan to do?

Well, I realize that the world needs a fun way to learn English... so I'm starting a YouTube that's just for teaching English!

But why am I doing this?

Well... I'm bored. But I want to do more than just vlogs... and I have another youtube channel that will be for educational purposes. I will be talking about America and everything. And I sort of want to travel... so what the hey...

I'm still planning to go to Indonesia next year. I'm dead set on this for sure. So... I'm gonna be using another account that goes through Walmart and it's gonna be interesting to load money on it.

Also... my mom doesn't want me to get a passport but... in the future, the passport will be an important item to a daily life... sorry, mom... time is changing... it's about time I go get one whether you like it or not.

Finally... I may not know how long I will have my family... because well... I've gone to accept that life goes on. I want to be happy so... I will.

Anyways... I may have some plans for Christmas so just wait and see.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.