Tuesday, May 19, 2015

These Eyes...

These eyes can see.
We know.
But these eyes notice more than you see.
You don't know?

I can see the dangers beyond a dream.
I can see tiny details that are left unnoticed
I can count the ripples of a single stream.
I can always tell if senpai gets noticed.

These eyes can see far more than the world.
These eyes can see what love is like.
These eyes can tell if you're a boy or girl.
These eyes can see the treads of a bike.

I can see how people lie.
I can see how the world is sad.
I can see the small things as we die.
I can tell you when you are mad.

Just because I can see more.
I can't see my own future.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yea... just a random poem that I just now thought of.

Anyways, things are happening left and right... there's nothing that's gonna stop us. We are always on the move. We are not gonna stop.

Until we drop and fall.

So... that's all for this blog.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.