Sunday, May 31, 2015

It's Still A Dark Future...

Sometimes I'm scared to know what the future brings but my dreams had been so far dark...

Why dark? I do not know myself.

Also, bad news for my phone... I cannot open any heavy apps and I must keep it charged above 50% or else... it shuts down. So, I'm on save mode with my phone right now.

Hopefully, I can find a good phone at a good price later.

Oh, well.

Anyways, lots of things happened and today I haven't heard from my grandma... because of someone. Geez... some family I have.

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.