Monday, May 18, 2015

Earache... Go... Away...

So since Saturday, I have this earache which I knew is an ear infection... I went on to the doctor in hopes that it won't get any worse.

Good thing, I'm getting medicine.

Anyways, sometimes I just wish I could get out of here... something is making me sicker and sicker each day...

Summer with loads of rain...

This is not fun.

Alright, gonna end this now... and watch Netflix (was gonna to last night but... yea... forgot.)

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.