Sunday, May 24, 2015

And Then You're Wondering... How?

Ok, today, we went to the graveyards... and one of them has my dad's dad buried at... but here's the thing....

My dad second choice of being buried later on was to beside his dad... but now he can't because there's a new grave there.

That makes twice that my dad's future plans to fail...

Seriously, what is wrong with this county? Can't they search before they bury somebody? The first time, it wasn't suppose to be there because my dad's dad actually bought the land beside my dad's mom to be buried. Then next thing we know, they buried a guy there... in my dad's future burial place.

Now the second choice... wasn't suppose to be there at all. So plans for burial sites are gone down hill to a third and final choice... so it should happen for any future plans.

The thing is... when you're feeling sicker than usual, you do have to make these plans. My mom is going to in the future. My grandma already did. So yea...

My dad is afraid to speak up and it does cost too much to get it fixed...

But we do need to get ahold of my uncle to tell him the bad news... because well, my other uncle wanted to be buried there too.

My question now is... how in the world do they not look into these gravesites ahead of time? Do they just ignore the reserves and just place them there? Really... this needs to be fixed soon.

So that's the end of my rant.

Oh, and if you're wondering about me? I rather be a faerie. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.