Friday, May 8, 2015

Sleepy... And Might Be Up Early... x.X

I'm gonna go on to bed tonight...

Also, I want to mention that this season has brought in a lot of cancelled shows. Lucky my two favorite shows have not been canceled so far... Just waiting for news for Gotham and Scorpion now.

And there will be new shows coming this fall and maybe this summer...

Heroes is coming back for a 13 episode season... if it makes it big... I hope it'll stay forever~

Anyways, that's all I want to mention for now...

And might be awake really early in the morning so need to try to sleep.

Night and that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.