Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day~ And a Message.

So, I want to wish my mother a happy mother's day.

Also, today I was mentioning something to my mom about not giving up no matter how you are.

So that's my message to all the readers out there...

Just because you lack many things, don't let it get you down. Most say that you could live without things but most can't live without dreams without just giving up on them and having regrets when their on the deathbed... Don't think about that at this very moment.

You must not give up. No matter how many say that it's impossible. Don't listen to them. Only listen to yourself. And if your parents are strict... respect them and chase your dreams when you know it's time to. It's alright to take a risk in life... just as long it's a risk that's worth it (and legal).

And really, don't ruin your life by doing things that can harm your life. It's never the answer to giving up.

The only reason why I stay with my mom now is try to get her to not give up. I want to make sure she has nothing to regret.

So... don't give up. Never give in. Always try to believe no matter how hard or impossible it seems.

Anyways, on another note... my pink (not the bright shiny pink ones that go over my head) headphones finally broke... the wire split in half... yay x.x

Lucky, I got blue ones that goes in the ear. <3

Also, please look for an unboxing video and blog soon... :D

(Also, might do some vlogs after this video... yea... a bit late but it's worth it.)

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

PS: No matter what obstacle stops you, whether it's love, children, dogs, money, or anything... just don't give up on your dreams. It's your life that you are fighting for. Not what stops you. Include your children, love, dogs, and much more. Inspire others. Become you. Not someone that you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.