Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th!

So today, I went to Lexington with my mom. Didn't really do anything else. Wanted to but dad doesn't like to go anywhere in Lexington... so a big disappointment there. Ah, well.

Anyways, tomorrow is the big day for me. Although, I think I'll be glad to stay home and play games for my birthday xD

And hopefully, my bestie will be there too. :3

Alright, I am going to find some videos to watch and then get off for a little to watch the finale for Gotham. Hope it comes back on next year!

For now that's all.

With love,

BDK

May the force be with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.