Wednesday, May 6, 2015

And then... there goes the day.

As I was talking about earlier how time seems to always run out? Well...

An unexpected plan happened today which my dad wanted to go to the grocery store... so I had to quit doing what I was doing and go there.

Then I watched videos just to try and figure out if I could catch up with everything so I could play a game... now the time is almost 10...

Really... need to find a place to be alone and not worry about the time anymore.

Maybe find out how to get to this place where time and age is nonexistent.I always forget the term of but it's in Ireland and people mistake them as faeries xD

Anyways, told you there was a second post but... sadly, I may not be able to play Tera... I want to but I am sleepy...

Some reason... something makes me really sleepy lately...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.