Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 700th Post!

Though the first few posts didn't really count... really, they didn't.

Anyways, can you believe it? 6 months has already gone and went. And now we are entering in the 7th month and the next half of this year.

It's feels so strange.

Well, going to be a busy week after my mom gets home.

Also... since this is gonna be another 6 months, time to concertrate on life a bit more.

I've read an article about not having a job could be a good thing too... but then I wonder... what if you need the money?

So, yea... it's different for many people.

Since there's two new places opening soon... maybe I should apply for them.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.