Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Straw!!!!

For weeks now, since these kittens had grown, these annoying kids keeps getting on the porch after my mom told them not to come over and over...

Today... they made it worse by getting one of the kittens and poking it's eye... damn...

Seriously, my mom is pissed and so am I.

Our neighbors do not watch these kids whatsoever. They don't care.

So one of these days... my mom is going to fly off her handle and might turn these kids in the welfare for not being watched and that poor little girl...

That poor little girl doesn't wear clothes half the time, you know? So... in a way, it does worries us.

But seriously... these kids don't listen and they need to!

I believe if I were my mom, the cops should be called on them... no matter what the reason is!

Alright... enough complaining...

But just so you guys know... these kids will do anything so it worries me that they might try to break in and get these kittens which we are going to keep because we lost two cats over the winter.

So... if they become robbers... the cops will have no choice but to take them away.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.