Tuesday, July 1, 2014

First Poem of the Day

Nothing is outright strange,
Only to live on a life,
Where you're the only one on stage,
But only to welcome a time,

Though, you wake up another day,
To breath the hot July air.
Warmth flows in every way,
As the warm wind blows through your hair.

Summer has come to stay,
But you are ready for the weekend,
For the fireworks boom away,
Making sweet sparkle bloom with no end.

Onward we go, to spend with life,
And we enjoy a late warm night,
As the sky is filled with light,
And knowing... life is just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.