Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dang These Neighbors...

Well, it's one thing that a freaking kid comes down and tries to break into your home... but it's another when they confused your own pet as one that caused something.

No. Don't go there.

I would know if my dog did bite somebody but there's a problem with that... my dog is safe in her cage.

Oh... and my dog doesn't have balls. The dog that apparently bit them was actually a boy dog while my dog is a girl... plus a lot whiter than the dog out there... geez...

Seriously? Does anybody not teach their kids anything anymore?

=_=

This world has gone to crap.

Anyways, that's all for my random rant...

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.