Sunday, June 15, 2014

FIFA Kitties!

So I came home from my grandmas and happen to decided to watch a little bit of FIFA world cup on ABC here...

Then I noticed the kittens started to play... it was just so cute to watch.

Really, do check out this video.

All in the day's work.

Anyways, guess I'll be spending another week doing nothing... but I am in need of catching up with anime...

So I will do that for the next week... yes, reading at the same time.

Some reason, my reading challenge has been a dull one... sorry about that.

Alright, time to go. Enjoy the video. And will post more things tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.